That is actually my ring. For once I took my own picture. It's a beautiful ring.
There's a good story behind that ring. The diamond is from a man that Beansprout's middle named after. He had no children. Hubbend was like a son to him. That was part of the reason I fell in love with him.
Hubbend took care of his friend like he was his grandson. We spent many of our dates taking him out of the house for a drive. I was conned a few times into going alone. I got very extremely lost, with a slightly senile old man.
This man gave Hubbend the diamond from his wife's ring. It's so beautiful to have a stone carried on from a happy marriage. He loved her so much, and I think their love has been a sort of blessing over ours.
We've been married ten years today. I'm wishing there was a way to express better how I feel about him. I suppose the ordinary will have to do for the extraordinary today.


This is just lovely. Many congratulations and may this be the start of another 10 years..
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Well. Happy happy happy anniversary. Much love to both of you!
ReplyDeletethat's amazing. you two have endured so much together and it's such a testament to a young single 'modern' woman...that something like this still exists! have fun w/ your man tonight.
ReplyDeleteHubs sounds like a real keeper! Happy Anniversary to you both!
ReplyDeleteI think you've done just fine expressing how you feel. Happy Anniversary and many, many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you both...one of the many things I love about your blog is that you express your appreciation and love for your hub so freely and purely. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture - you should do more! You are so lucky in love:) Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Makes me want to have my own cute little romantic story someday!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I hope you two find some alone time to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics, too!
I love the pics and the beautiful tribute to your relationship. Happiest of anniversaries to you!
ReplyDeleteThe love shines through! Congrats on 10 years and many many more to come !
ReplyDeleteHave an extraordinary day ! :)
Happy 10 years!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful story. Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAwe...
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!
OH wow. that's beautiful. The story behind the ring and the ring itself.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful story! Love and memories always go so well together!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how the shadow of your ring on your Bible makes a heart... awesome!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteMost beautiful and the heart is just amazing.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 10 years! What a neat history to your ring.
ReplyDelete