Today is my birthday!
I've been working really hard on my layout. Doing things that I've been wanting to do for a while. Sort of my birthday present to myself. Well, that and buying myself a purse.
Now you can have the song that gave me the idea for Chickadee's nickname. Or my road warrior survival kit for families. Now every time I'm yakkity yaking about something, it will be in the arsenal for surviving everyday life. I put the button on the side of my blog and it looks like this:

It was so much fun writing all the descriptions for everything.
Isn't it pretty? So pretty. And a little funny too. I hope. So for my birthday, would you just check it out for me? Let me know if there are any problems. Please? That's all I want for my birthday. He He.
**edited 8 comments in to add: how hard is it for you to find the categories? There are four categories, and I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have to do something else to emphasize that.**
+++edited 15 comments to say: I fixed it!!!+++


WOW!!!! You are so clever!!! Big wow. And again, Happy Birthday!! Woot woot.
ReplyDeleteDAMN :)
ReplyDeleteIm not the first to wish you a happy happy.
but HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY anyway!!!
xo xo
Carla
Wishing you a very happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteYour store looks good as well
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you! Hope you party like its 1999... or something like that :-)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteAnd the store and layout and everything is just sooooo cool! I'm so impressed!
It's fun playing around with all this techy stuff huh?
Have fun and have a great day!
:-) Happy Birthday! I love the store. Also, I love the song in your sidebar. All around, good work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. This week has been a little hellish, but I'll survive. And no coworkers have been injured in the making of this week. So that's a bonus.
Happy Birthday my sweet one!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely song!!! Luv the button and the page. Will have to get a SPANX soon. :)
I thought your bday was yesterday! Well, happy birthday today. I'm totally impressed with your tech savvy. And jealous.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
ReplyDelete(can I have some of your cake?) ;)
I couldn't really find the categories though....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JBS!! <3
ReplyDeleteThe categories are a bit tricky to find...can you enlarge the font or give them just a bit more highlighting?
Happy Birthday! :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope it is super fabulous, because you are!
ReplyDeleteFor real...is there anything you can't do? Happy Birthday a date late....so sorry! I hope it was great and yah - I'm gonna need a pic of that purse.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday! We share the same birth day! I am waiting for hubby to show up so we can go out for dinner.
ReplyDeleteI love the changes you made and you are so clever. I could use your computer skills to trick up my blog!
I hope your day was lovely!
Cool!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day today!
Happy Birthday (a day late), you sweet young thing!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look, too.
Keep posting all your cool pictures and I'll be happy :)