I don't like how ugly I sound when I talk all about it. However, I get to see one of my very most favorite people in the world today. So that will make most of it all better.
Suffice it to say that I'm leaving a full 15 hours later from the beach than I wanted to. I'm excited about meeting this fabulous person later.
They really are doing their best. There isn't anything nice left to say, so I'll just end. Oh, and a lot of it could probably blamed on Hubbend working a lot and the two of us having other things to talk about besides this beach trip. So I might have known the details beforehand. But I probably would have just built up a good steam.
Why?

tee hee.
ReplyDeleteI think most women like to vent about stuff, even if it makes us "sound ugly." (Apologies for the over-generalization.) I had a horrible weekend myself, filled with family drama, and while I have not blogged about it, I sure did rant and rave to a confidante.
ReplyDeleteHave a great visit today:)
I'm so behind on my blog reading, LOVE your new blog look!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your visit!
ReplyDeleteI think this is normal. At least for me :/ Try to have fun while on vacation!
ReplyDeleteI am so behind on my reading too [and writing], but just let me echo the sentiment around here and say, strongly, you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings. I sooo get it.
ReplyDeleteShall we all say summer and busy is getting to us I also wrangle with the computer not letting me comment some days. Vent you do it so eloquent without giving it all away. Wish I knew how it must have been in the air there for a few days.
ReplyDelete