I tried all of these things last night! For the very first time, and I finished them all and have a stomach that is very content. I must be maturing.
Photo 6 Carpaccio (raw Italian beef)
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.
Octopus?! Wow, you are brave lady!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya, though. I love trying new things :)
btw, love your new layout!
That is an interesting list. Not sure I would have been that daring:) But I have indeed tried frogs legs.
ReplyDeleteWow! You are a brave sister! lol :D
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly! You are the brave one this week my dear.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the occasion if I may ask?
OOOH sorry but yuck! once when Jer was in the hospital they served baby octupus at a chines place, could not stomach it. I like my main stays thats for sure.
ReplyDeleteYour a brave girl thats all I can say.
Clever girl!! I eat the 1, 2, 3 and 5 regularly but 4 and 6 are new to me. Must write that down on my list of things to do ...
ReplyDeleteWOWZA!!!!!! You are a brave woman!! ;) Yikes I'm just not sure...about the octopus, quail eggs and while I'm at it the oysters...LOLZ...BUT way to go!! xo
ReplyDeleteYou ARE mature!!! I am way too immature to try the carpaccio, lol!
ReplyDeleteHeh. I have to echo Tami and ask what the occasion was, and did you have to fix these for yourself?
ReplyDelete