It has officially been six months. This goal is halfway over. How am I doing?
Well, I thought perhaps we could take a good look at what my goals were.
My Goals are as follows:
-Run 5 times a week

- Does exercise in general count? Cause I'm exercising 3-4 times a week. I was doing 6 times a week before Chickadee's latest regression
- 
- Um. I'm back to jogging for the first time in weeks at 5.0 I was doing 5.7 before her regression

- I was getting 20 miles in. Now I'm getting in a steady 11 to 13 miles. Even if it was walking, it's nothing to sneeze at.
- Done.

- Getting a leetle slack on that one. We like to eat on movie nights in front of the computer. Stop sniggering at me, it's a 27" screen. It sounds so weird though, doesn't it?
- Done.

- Done. Including phasing out 3-4 months.

- 50/50
- Done.

- I've lost 29.5 pounds
- Insanity. Pure insanity that one. Even so, I've missed only two or three days. 181 days and 190 posts. I posted a couple twice a days.
So, I think I'm doing pretty awesome. Especially since I've been in maintenance mode for a month. Also, I've been dealing with a significant stress in Chickadee's regression. I gained 20 pounds last year going through the same thing.
How're your goals coming?

I did the reflective thing too... I am on track with quite a few of them..I am proud to say! Good job on yours!
ReplyDeleteyou are pretty awesome and would be/will be AWESOME when we get a video of you all watching a video in front of the computer :)
ReplyDeleteI like to think of it like Shakespeare's play within a play...
You have done an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteI missed the significance of the timing, myself. So have not been reflecting. Instead I have been focused on how last year at this time I was actually at my goal weight and started the long slippery slide of regain. So I guess I have done well to re-lose most of that (again).
The biggest change in my life in the last six months has been discovering this amazing community!
I think you're doing freaking fantastic! Your self-awareness is immense and wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have any specific goals for this year (anyone who knows me well knows that goals and I don't go well together). But what I wanted for myself was peace with food and my body, to be healthier, and to lose inches off my waist. All three? CHECK!
Honey, you've got this thing. Yes, walking miles count as do jogging miles vs. running miles, as does any form of exercise!
ReplyDeleteHow you keep it all together constantly amazes me. Keep taking good care and those goals will be one and done by your year's end.
My goals for the year got shot to h*ll when I got pregnant in the spring, further delayed by the miscarriage, and now after this last bloody mess that just happened, I feel like I am never going to get back on track! I know I will, and I think YOU are doing spectacular!
ReplyDeleteLove this halfway post. I think that July 1st should be a lot bigger day for all of us. It is important to see how we are doing and if we are going to accomplish our goals.
ReplyDeleteFirst time over here. Hope to hear more about your success at accomplishing your goals.
You.
ReplyDeleteAmaze.
Me.
Oh how I love thee...in more ways than one!