TMI? Soooo sorry. I also just found out that Chickadee and I are to spend the day driving to hades on Monday. Someone neglected to place the appointment on the fridge calendar. Apparently I am not so digital after all. Oops.
I also found out I am to deprive her of food for six hours. Hmmmm. All these things together add up to me savoring these pictures:
mmm...must find way to...
resist
*Photo credit 1* *Photo credit 2*
I also found out I am to deprive her of food for six hours. Hmmmm. All these things together add up to me savoring these pictures:
mmm...must find way to...
resist


OMG, hope you are safe and that it goes by quickly for ya! I would feel tempted too!
ReplyDeletehugs girl! hope time flies by....
ReplyDeleteSo hard when little ones have to be NPO. There is just no explaining it to them. I hope it goes by quickly and easily.
ReplyDeleteI just got home sat down to my computer and saw the comment you left on my post Thursday and laughed so hard I had to come here and thank you:) FUNNY. And so what I needed after the longest day ever.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this tourture has to happen for you and her both I will pray for you since it just sounds to dang familure to me. I love your photos they are so so so expresive and by the way your amazing yourself my dear thanks for your good words they make me smile when they appear.
ReplyDelete