
From Diminishing Lucy Comes Fat to Fit Thursday.
I believe that the main reason I've maintained at 194 pounds this week is because of THIS. Which was NOT worth it. FYI. I'm hoping to eat high fiber...in the near future. Yes, I did have to pause and shudder. I confess I am not there yet.
Goals:
- reach 10000 steps each day [including treadmill time]
- 5/7
- I got there on Saturday even if I didn't get on the treadmill
- get on the treadmill 30 minutes five days
- 4/7
- Well. Being sick certainly doesn't help with consistency. Does it?
- I'm proud of myself for getting in my 20 miles last week though. Awesome.
- sleep. as in at all
- 5/7
- If only I could get to bed on time
- Hubbend has been keeping late hours again. I can't sleep if I'm waiting for him.
- I think I'm just a woman with sleep issues and a house FULL of excuses.

So, if you want to join in on the Blog hop Go HERE for directions and then link up. It's fun. The whole point is to gain new followers by first following yourself. Remember to edit your title/blog name to be catchy. Also, when you are writing your posts you have two options. HTML and compose. DON'T cut and paste the HTML into the compose!!! It will go much more smoothly if you paste it into the HTML option. Email me if you want techie tips! Email me if you need help with how to cut and paste. Wink.
The rules are:
- Follow Diminishing Lucy's blog (if you haven't already done so).
- Grab the "Fat to Fit" button/code from Diminishing Lucy and post it on the sidebar of your blog, or within your diet/weightloss post:
- Add the URL to your diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness post POST in the Linky below (not your homepage: the actual post) along with these rules.
- Copy the blog hop code from below into your post too...then you are also hosting the exact same blog hop link list...
- Follow at least one other blogger...share the love, and comment!
- The blog hop list will open every Thursday and will be open all week.
- A new and fresh link list will open every Thursday. (And then you'll need to link up again with another diet/weightloss/healthy eating/exercise/fitness post.)
I was telling one of my walkig buddies about your 'experience' and she told me to send you her every empathy, and a packet of Poise. (I am not sure if you have that brand in the US, but they are the Aussie brand of adult incontinence wear!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so much for this post, and your support......xx
The simple fact that you did 20 miles in 4 days and were sick makes you a ROCKSTAR!
ReplyDeleteOh I am sooo not trying that cake - it looks way too tasty.
ReplyDeleteHello from your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteI found you via Lucy's F2F Blog Hop! Look forward to reading your updates, hopefully you'll check out http://jadedgymjunkie.blogspot.com and we can keep the positive encouragement flowing! All the best to you...
Jaded Vixen!
You are a rock star to me ♥
ReplyDelete"I think I'm just a woman with sleep issues and a house FULL of excuses."
ReplyDeleteI.So.Hear.You.
And yet . . . look at how much you still accomplish! You're my hero =D
Ah, sleep deprivation...now THAT is something we have in common!!
ReplyDeleteI love eating those Fiber One bars with the chocolate chips in them...they are delicious, filling and healthy. I wouldn't recommend more than one a day, because well...they make you flatulent. :)