
From Diminishing Lucy Comes Fat to Fit Thursday. As Holistic Health Coach-Tri Mom pointed out to me last week, I'm never going to be fat again so I shouldn't call it Fit to Fat. Oops!
Goals:
- reach 10000 steps each day
- 4/7
- FYI I include my treadmill exercise IN the 10,000
- get on the treadmill 30 minutes five days
- 4/7
- I seem to be more active the rest of the day when I've been on the treadmill
- I'm having a hard time adjusting to my daughter being home
- We're all looking forward to the summer supplement program starting next week
- apparently the brilliant child needs MORE school
- sleep. as in at all
- 5/7
- All of your well wishes seem to be working!
- Chickadee has decided that she is now going to sleep for ten hours and start taking naps again
- Feast or famine! And I'm taking advantage of the feast
The linky thingo is up!
ReplyDeleteDiminishing Lucy: Fat to Fit - Link Up!
Thanks Lucy! I'm linked and ready to launch! You are awesome btw.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your progress!! I'm do happy to hear you're getting some much needed sleep :)
ReplyDeleteI think I'm technologically impaired, as I just tried for the 2nd time to do the blog hop and it's not working. I'm not sure I get it, either, but I'm game for anything! Suggestions?
ReplyDeleteYay, go you go! And I hope Miss Thang LOVES her summer supplement program. ^_^
ReplyDeleteSummer is always an adjustment around here. Good job on doing so well!
ReplyDeleteHappy sleeping!
Ah, sleep . . . yay for you and Chickadee!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me, superwoman: How do you get the 10,000 steps in? Is it half treadmill? I'm wearing a pedometer now, and even with walks, I still fall short! =(
Great goals!
XOXO
I've never done a blog hop but it seems like a great way to meet new bloggers.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely include the treadmill in my 10,000 steps if I was counting. :D
Here's some ZZZZZZZZZZ's for ya. :D
The treadmill def counts towards your steps!!! Found you on the blog hop!!! :)
ReplyDelete