Thank you to Deep Fried Fruit for the Mind Boggling award. It seems that the only requirements are for me to name 5 mind boggling blogs. Which is incredibly easy:
Michelle @ Eating Journey is so insightful it's scary. And, she's the snarkiest little thing you ever did see! She gets the better of Jack Sh*t on Twitter all the time. Seriously, I love her!
MrsFatass @ Did I Just Eat That Out Loud? She makes me laugh. Very important. And, she is confident with a splash of pizazz. Real, and she says it like it is. Plus, she is the friendliest most inclusive person I've met in a long time. Plus, you can get in on #TubbyTimeWithMrsFatass on Twitter once in a while. Not that I ever have. *weeps*
Miz @ MizFitOnline is a community hub. She believes in people. She cares about people. She's an Excellent Mother. And I find it entertaining when she messes up her Direct Messages with Public Tweets. Don't miss it.
Ryan @ No More Bacon is AWESOME. He has an autistic son. He's lost over 123 pounds people!!! Do I need to say anything else? I didn't think so. But, I will. He cares about people too. Seeing a trend here? These people are not only doing something amazing. They ARE amazing.
Carmen @ Soy Mami y Mas is just brave. Mind boggling. Healing. She is healing herself through her words. She is healing me with her words. She doesn't get to post real regularly, but she does at least once a week now. She's taking care of her baby, and her mother-in-law too. Amazing lady.
So that is it! If you see these people out and about, bug them. They can take it. Tell them they are mind boggling, but don't tell them who told you so. Let's see if we can drive them bonkers. He he.
*********************************************************************************
Please note that there is a widget installed at the top of my blog allowing you to vote to give $250K in research money for Rett Syndrome, the disabling condition that Chickadee has. Please visit my site to click through if you are reading through FeedBurner.
If you are reading from Reader, you can click on this link to VOTE
You can sign up for daily reminders HERE

Hey, I'm sorry that Chickadee is regressing more. And I saw that you dream to have a service dog. I just met someone here in MT who raised the 13,000 necessary through an online auction. They get their dog in Nov for their 3 year old autistic daughter. You are doing wonderfully and finding balance, I can tell. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteJBS - I want you to know that though I don't always comment...my heart and my prayers are with you always and I read every word you write. On days when I don't feel like I have the strength to do one more thing...I think of you...and then I go on. Be well...my friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you, you incredibly generous woman! YOU are amazing, and I couln't say it better than Drazil, so I'm borrowing her words:
ReplyDelete"On days when I don't feel like I have the strength to do one more thing...I think of you...and then I go on."
It is only the absolute truth.
XOXO,
Connie
Ditto all that! Ditto.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun award - congrats:)
ReplyDelete