Skip to main content

500 miles in 2010


Every week one of my favorite blogs features a participant in the challenge to get 500 miles in 2010.  Today is my day!  My post is over there at 500 in 2010. It will probably be mid morning to lunchtime, as I believe they are on the West Coast.

Why should you go over there? Because there is a Survival Family picture! Edited super ninja spy picture yes, but picture nonetheless!

Okay. I sent the wrong one!!! Sorry.  This is from July 2009. Here it is here:


Who says treadmills are boring?  Treadmill Choreography You're welcome. If you're wondering, four times is too many times to watch that.


*photo by ~*~...nicole...~*~ *

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading that interview. As always, I am impressed and inspired by your life and how you live it. You have so many challenges that you cannot control, yet you are a happy mom and "life is good." Certainly puts perspective on my own little complaints about life.

    The video was very cute. I don't think I will be trying that at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo. And the interview. However, I'm absolutely REELING from the news that you're 30? That's my daughter's age. Which means that it's quite possible that you were in North Cackelacky at the same time. It also means that while I know life experience can give you unasked for wisdom, you my friend,are wise beyond your years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an amazing interview over at 500 in 2010!!! Thanks for sharing it.

    Good luck with the challenge. It is a fabulous idea.

    The Threadmill Choreo. video was astonishing. Who indeed says threadmills are boring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the editing and good on you for running!!!! I wish I had seen that challenge earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever know that you're my hero? Seriously, that post was amazing. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the interview...you did a great job..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I love reading anything that's about your life!! You are such a wonderful person! I LOVE getting to know you more! By the way, I love that you love your hubbie!! So stinkin great!! Now, about the weight loss stuff. I think I have figured out what I will do. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok! I got the right pic to post finally. Sorry for the mixup. Love your interview. Thanks for sharing with us.

    And yes - I'm West Coast. But Laura is East Coast. We've been blogging friends for about 4 years but only just met "for reals" this January for the first time.

    That, 500 in 2010, you...EXACTLY why I love blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your prayer and support! Love the photo! You rock---in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a great interview, thanks for sharing it! You really are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic interview - and I love the picture. Thank you so much for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dumb computer died just as I was tyring to comment last night. Can you belive this my oldest has that treadmill dance on his packed away IPOD. All my kids think it the coolest thing ever. Swimming I would do those kinds of lessons in the inbetween but that's in the third bigger town over 30 min away. My crazynes will end soon enjoy while they are young and you have some control over the whats that they have to do. You are doing so great keep up the miles I am trying to see if I can even hit a 500 goal in my brains. Bye gota go driving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved it all! The picture is "Beyond" hysterical, and the interview was your thoughtful, eloquent, moving, real, loving self . . . I'm so glad more of the world got to me you, you amazing woman! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I reply to comments in email. Email me at

journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here

We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.

I Found True Happiness

It feels like I've become a detached voice, writing but not feeling on this blog.  I'm living a lot of things that don't fit neatly into my bloggable ownership file. Even now, I've spent an hour with this tab open to write a new post and I've done absolutely everything else possible.  For once I can't put a finger on what I'm feeling.  I don't fit into any definable box. On one hand, I'm spending an hour in therapy with Chickadee and another hour round trip three times a week. Mr. Survival is fighting off unemployment blues. We cannot shake things up and have me go to work. I'm not going to go to FitBloggin'11 . But, on the other hand, Chickadee is STANDING in the stander for minutes instead of seconds! Chickadee is grasping things momentarily for the first time in eighteen months. I'm so in love with Mr. Survival it's unbelievable. We are tighter as a family than we ever have been. I'm stressed and frustrated.  I...

Flying With Concrete

Today I wanted to write about my dreams. Full of hope and bliss and fulfillment. Yeah, I sound about as light as a bucket of cement. Ready to fly away. Hang on, while I toss out the top of the pile. Maybe that will help me find my lofty aspirations. Nope. Thing is, I'm remembering today that I'm afraid of heights. Really. Once Hubbend made me climb up three stories of scaffolding. Broke it all down for me and left me no other choice. Made me feel irreplaceable. Yes, we must remember that I am crazy friends. Leave it to me to feel important by being told to go up a towering structure of death. I did it though. And I even wired a speaker while I was up there. But I'm still afraid of heights. So. Do you wanna help me out today? For every comment that tells me something someone wants to be able to do that they can't do now I will do one minute of exercise. Really. Because of my child care situation, it will have to be tomorrow morning. So have at it. ...