We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.







Wherever it is, I want to be there too. Prague?
ReplyDeleteMy vote is Amsterdam.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Brussels!
ReplyDeleteOh! Lucky you:)
ReplyDeleteClueless? It's GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, girl, enjoy, ENJOY!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but lucky you! London?
ReplyDeleteArgentina :-D
ReplyDeleteWherever it is - it's beautiful!
Oh my I want to go!
ReplyDeleteI dunno, but it's way better than here. Jealous!
ReplyDeleteWisconsin.
ReplyDeleteDuh!
Can I come???
ReplyDelete