Maybe not beyond help. But, this is really bad. Did you know that jetlag + 5pm + church brought dinner + sugar in the house =
Oh yeah.
Sugar High.
My weight is hovering around the low from before. And by hovering I mean fluctuating a pound or two above 194.
Ish.
Yeah, I need to reign it in. I need to be exercising. I'm hoping this jetlag will be over soon.
It's KILLING me.
*photo by BryanElie* *photo by SugarPressure.com*



Just take it one bite at a time! I KNOW you can do this!
ReplyDeleteIt's gonna past. You know this. You have past experience to draw from.
ReplyDelete"He" knows you and "He" loves you. You are not alone!
You can do hard things. Hell, you're a woman aren't you??!!
Now go get 'em.....oh and you are loved!
Ugh, I know the pull of that evil sugar! So hard to get out of its grip!
ReplyDeleteBut, I know you can do it! Hang in there and like skinnysushi said...one bite at a time!
Sugar is amazing, isn't it? And not in a good way. Sadly, so yummy.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. And maybe if you try exercising, even for a short time, it will help the jet lag?
If I could invent a magic pill that counteracts our brains thinking "I'm tired" then translating that into "I need cake" I'd be a very rich woman I think. (And a lot thinner).
ReplyDeleteHang in there baby, it will be better soon.
I'm right where you are and have a horrific weight to post this morning. You can do it. This too shall pass.
ReplyDeleteOne day at a time, right? Isn't that what you have so kindly been telling me?
ReplyDeletePlease allow yourself the same, hon...this too will be but a bink in the grand scheme of things.
I went through that last week when I flew back from Florida. I felt like junk for 4 days, and during that time I just couldn't stop myself from eating things that I shouldn't have been eating, and I also couldn't work out. It will pass, just hang on.
ReplyDeletealways look on the bright side- at least you are still hovering around your low... i had a bad 3 1/2 weeks and gained 12 pounds... i think i ate everything in the pictures you posted and more. take a few days to get back into your groove, and you'll be fine.:)
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with ya! Exactly what Helen said: 'I'm tired' translates into 'I need cake.' And definitely the 'church brought dinner' plus 'sugar in the house' part of the equation make it way harder.
ReplyDeleteSo now . . . just climb back on the wagon and strap yourself in! [hopefully, I can follow my own advice ;)]
Step away from the sugar!
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to get it all out of the house? Might help.
And once the jetlag wears off - go exercise! You will feel much better.
Just don't let a little spiral become a big one.
Step away from the candy and no one gets hurt :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there hon. Try to get rest when you can.
I wish I had some magic words for you. But I've been going through the same thing. What's going on in your life right now? Lots of stress? Exercise does help, but I'm not much of one to be offering wisdom to anyone. Maybe knowing that we're all in this together will help. Can't hurt, right?
ReplyDeleteYou can do this!! just take it one HEALTHY CHOICE at a time!!! We are here for you!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
@FitInMyHeart
Let's reframe; The jet lag isn't killing you, it's making you desire/appreciate routine, stability, and normalcy (your normal). How's that?!?!? I did have a pretty great week! The weekend...is here...THANK GOD!
ReplyDeleteHAng in there!!!!
ReplyDeletesugar. fat. deep fried. all sound fabulous to me tonight. agh, we need help. serious help.
ReplyDeletehang in there. I know you'll pull through!!! YOU CAN DO IT !!! :)
ReplyDeleteTired always make me think, hunger! Hold on tight, this too shall pass.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you are tired and tempted! Just try and wait it out. Tell yourself, if I can just wait it out one hour then I can do two.
ReplyDeleteHope you get your energy back soon!