Don't panic. I have to explain.
This is NOT me.
No yelling.
This is a happy place.
We do not yell here.
They have much better lighting.
I tried to take a picture,
but you can't see the detail.
So I'm publishing the
Nordstrom's online pics.
Besides.
My VeryCloseRelative wants
desperately to remain anonymous.
The one that was my bipolar lifeline.
I've mentioned them too much.
And it's more than my identity at stake.
I WILL publish some. Just with some photo shop...
...like a maze over my face.
bwa ha ha ha!
Tonight is the night.
I'm meeting with all the bigwigs
and titans of Hubbends industry.
I think I'm supposed to schmooze.
Didn't he realize that...
bipolar NOS
rett syndrome
dealing with bajillians of doctors
...those things make it hard to care what people think?
Just kidding. I like 'em. They're all right for bigwigs.
I'm off! Wish me luck.


I understand staying anonymous! Um - GORGEOUS dress....not as gorgeous as the woman wearing it though. Have the time of your life.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening. And it's nice to not really care what people think. They just don't have to know it! I bet you and hubbend will look every bit the power couple!
ReplyDeleteI bet you look amazing in that dress.
ReplyDeleteTotally get the wanting to remain faceless!
The dress is beautiful. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is so fab! Please enjoy your night :)
ReplyDeleteI know I'd have a different blog if I were anonymous, and I thought long and hard about my reasons for yay or nay . . . but I still second-guess myself! Now YOU . . . you just go have a blast no booze needed ;) ]
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful dress. I want that women's body dammit!!! LOL!! Have a fab time and do share!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time. I suspect your wit will shine through and you will wow them all as you do your readers:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every second..it sounds like a memorable night is ahead. Looking forward to hearing more. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss being anonymous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it was a wonderful party! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dress! Have fun!
ReplyDelete