Chickadee, miss THANG and I.
I read Anne to them until I fell asleep.
Chickadee begged to stay with us,
And then she begged to leave.
I'm feeling much
much
much better.
A VeryGoodFriend let me spill my guts.
Even though her life is brimming.
So many comments and a few emails of help.
Which got me thinking.
Every single one of us is being tested.
We are all striving
and it is equally as hard.
But, we have
Help.
It's all worth it.
Life is beautiful.
I believe we're doing what we're meant to do.
*photo credit here*

What a beautiful post:)
ReplyDeleteI love you. (and I loved the pic)
ReplyDeleteGreat post!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have a slumber party!
How special that you do things like that that you will always remember. This post was very touching to me.
ReplyDeleteRight on sister! We all have our crossed to bear - but we all have friends who help us carry them so they're not quite so heavy every day.
ReplyDeleteThere are no mistakes in God's world. I believe I am right where I am suppose to be. Your faith and your courage inspire me.
ReplyDeleteHe knows you and He loves you. But, you already knew that.
Your family is in my prayers.
I love the image of a group of women who love so well. Instead of eating my feelings, I am drinking in your strength.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel