Dear Friends,
It is surreal to be floating down the Lilla Värtan-on the Stockholm Viking line no less-in a ferry.
With slightly-if not entirely-inebriated French, German, Italian, Swedes and Dutch.
Add into that equation a folk singer on a guitar and it just gets awesome.
A real Swedish smorgasbord with herring three different ways, salmon, mushroom omelet, a real holiday feast for Sweden. Hence the word smorgasbord. See! I speak Swedish!
But they were singing American/British songs.
Hey, Hey Baby!
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Country Road (take me home West Virginia)
So weird.
They knew these songs better than I did. Really. They kept looking over at us-sober-Mormons to see if we Americans were having fun. We were. It's a good thing I DON'T drink. Because I can get pretty 'happy' without it.
I'm having so much fun.
Wish you all were here!
P.S. I'm being very good. Wearing my pedometer, running for planes, eating on plan. Etc. Thanks for asking!

I hope you are taking all kinds of photos and you are having a rockin' time.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Sounds fabulous! Enjoy:)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! Enjoy every minute of every day. You so deserve a good time.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I didn't recognize it. I love Stockholm. Now I wanna be there even more!!! Have soo much fun that it'll be too much!!!!! =) ♥
ReplyDeleteThe word Smorgasbord always makes me think of the Swedish Chef from The Muppets :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having a good time! What a stunning view.
Salmon and Mushroom omelet??? Yummy!!!
ReplyDelete