It's been difficult to not be able to read all your emails and make my way around the blogosphere. I miss you all. It seems silly that cyber space is such a real place to me, but honestly it has changed my life.
I was unable to move on, to concentrate before. I was wrapped up in the grief caused by my daughter's regression into Rett Syndrome, and before that in shock and denial over my psychosis and diagnosis with bipolar NOS.
Not only had I gained a significant amount of weight, I had also become mired in a quagmire of thoughts that were unable to crystalize. I was unable to take the time to sort those thoughts out, and let them leave my mind. It seemed I needed a place to store them.
This bog has really and truly become a security vault for my thoughts. One that has allowed me to move on and continue through my life. Be it fun and hilarious or devastating and melancholy. I really do appreciate all of you sticking with me and cheering me on.
I hope to get back to doing the same for you really soon. Hubbend and Mum will leave tomorrow, and today I'm afraid I will have to unpack and do a variety of household chores. I don't know what I would do without this place, I really think I would be back in the muck!
So, three questions: Who is your favorite commenter on your own blog? Which is your favorite blog, and finally, what is your favorite post that you've written yourself? Here is the code for adding links if you're feeling brave:
< a href="http://youraddresshere"> LINK < /a >
you must delete the spaces next to all the < or > then it will work and appear this way. LINK
Otherwise cut and paste and I will find it. I'm excited to see some great new blogs and find some new people to make friends with.
THANK YOU

I have to ponder your questions, and probably will email answers to you. I get so much from so many bloggers, including you, that I couldn't possibly go public and name a very favorite, much less a famorite commenter.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, figuring out which is my favorite of my own posts, given my penchant for narcicism, will take me some time.
Mainly I want to tell you I totally agree with you about the blogging community. I love our fellow bloggers - and feel like this venture has vastly enlarged my vision and my world. I'm so glad it's helped you too. You are helped because you have the capacity for unrelenting honesty about yourself and your life. You are very real, accessible and a truth teller, not to mention very funny and smart. Your certainly among the top of my lists in the categories!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I feel the same way about the blog world! It has changed my life. THanks for checking in and I look forward to future posts when things have slowed down for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I can't pick one favorite commenter or blog. I have about 10 regular commenters and I love and appreciate them all!
My favorite blog post? Well, this one LINK was the most popular that is for sure.
I'd say no favorites. I have favorites for different reasons. Sometimes my favorite comment depends on the blog I've written. My favorite blog can vary from day to day, depending on where my mental state is. I have to agree with you though, I love blogging and its community much much more than I ever imagined.
ReplyDeleteAs for finding new blogs, well, I've done a lot of that just by visiting my regular blogs and then seeing something interesting on their blogroll. Which makes me click. Next thing you know I'm blog surfing. I've found some real good ones that way.
Great post- and so well written... and it points out something to me... I should take the time to comment and let the author know I read their post instead of just blog stalking:)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...I can't pick a favorite of anything; however, I can tell you that yours is always the real deal! I love reading it and checking up on you! I love you mama! Oh yea...Happy late Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about the blogging community. I've found so much friendship and support here - ever more so than I imagined when I first started blogging a year ago.
ReplyDeleteThat being said, how could I choose favorites? I have several commenters (ahem, like YOU) that I love to see pop up in my inbox. And I read SO MANY wonderful blogs I just couldn't pick one to be a fave.
Wow - I am struggling with this too. I honestly appreciate all comments. I have some very faithful followers and I cannot say how much I appreciate them. I have loved the "friendships" that have developed with some of the other bloggers. The sense of community is so amazing and has made this time so different for me. And thank you for being part of it:)
ReplyDeleteI am fairly new to the blogging community so I don't have a favorite post yet. I post a lot of recipes but I think the book reviews and motivational posts where I share the things I am learning about living healthy and not over eating have a lot of value for the readers of my blog.
ReplyDeleteI am just starting to get more comments on my blog and I appreciate every one of them. What I find interesting is that my family and friends rarely post a comment but people I have never met follow my blog and cheer me on!
I couldn't pick a favorite blog, I visit so many and all for different reasons.
I am so glad I stumbled across the world of blogging and decided to join it.
I swear there's too many blogs unique and special in their own way, how can I pick one right now?? Ack!
ReplyDeleteAs for commenters, I really love your snarkyness. You make me laugh. I already told ya, you remind me of myself. hehe.
You give us as much as we give you! Always here for you :)
ReplyDeleteThe blogging community is full of great friends and support for me. BIG hugs :) Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteMine is the best. Only read mine. I will rescue you.
ReplyDeleteOkay - fine - I lie...mine isn't that great but I'm lucky to have you as a follower and commenter.
You inspire me.
I have read your blog all the way back and forth. I fear a close person will see my comment and know that I connect to you and your story. I lived as a child watching stress change a person into someone I didn't know anymore (bipolar NOS they didn’t know to call it that then). But I want you to know that I am glad there is ways to get out all that is overwhelming and be cheered on through it. I like that you are trying even when it’s hugely overwhelming with all that you face. My baby had struggles; I thought we would never make it through sometimes. I wish that was how yours would turn but it seems to look like it could diminish instead of get better. So your blogs right now for me make me smile among all that I take time to read. I have no commenter’s really on either of mine because one I just let open to public and I think I am not as eloquent with my words as you. I also have not really been able to post what I went through with my baby except being thankful about our journey and making it thus far. We also face a surgery this weekend and I have to hold my breath because I do not want machines to help my baby breath be something we can't get rid of again and it looms large at the moment. Thankyou for keeping on even in the face of struggle your wonderful.
ReplyDelete