- Tuesday night
- 10:30 Fail at getting to bed until
- Wednesday
- 2:30 Chickadee throwing a party
- 3:30 Party still going strong and sounds like fun
- 4:30 Hubbend gets tired of me sticking the binkie in and talking sternly
- 5:00 time to wake up!
- 6:10 got 3 miles of walking in
- 7:10 missTHANG off to school
- 7:30 off to Big City for Neurologist appointment
- 9:00 time to feed Chickadee breakfast
- driving
- 10:30 time for Chickadee's drink
- driving
- 11:20 appointment time!
- conclusion: no seizure meds!
- 12:00 time to go home *phone dies*
- 1:30 time to stop for lunch
- 3:00 time to give Chickadee another drink
- 4:00 home
- Hubbend unable to help call babysitter
- Hubbend a bit brusque (at this point all it takes for me to be hurt is a look)
- Charge phone, call sitter and she's annoyed I'm at home
- Don't take the time to explain or be defensive
- Find out her current location (long story)
- 4:20 missTHANG has to feed Chickadee
- nobody's happy
- 4:50 pick up the Beansprout
- 5:20 Home
- 7:00 Hubbend has to leave for an altruistic previously arranged appointment
- 8:00 finished reading Freckles to chiclets and trolling the internet for a pick-me-up
- 10:30 sleep
- Thursday
- 3:30 Chickadee poops
- 3:40 Chickadee promises to go to sleep in bed with me
- 5:00 alarm goes off unheard
- 6:10 missTHANG comes in wanting to get ready for school
- 7:10 missTHANG off to school
- Chickadee begs to go back to bed!

Calgon! Take Me Away!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. That is all.
ReplyDeleteJust reading that made me tired, so I dunno how the heck you do it.
ReplyDeleteI'm officially ready for a nap just thinking about your day!
ReplyDeleteMother's are the most amazing people!
ReplyDeleteCan you even imagine a man being able to multi task and juggle all of your mommy duties?
Remember to breath, take it a moment at time and know that you can do this.
Yikes! Poop is good though, right?
ReplyDeleteNo more listing your day out like that. That, way to full, schedule stressed me out for you. So that you know...if I lived closer...I would HELP!!!
ReplyDeleteExhausting . . . I will never complain again! Well, I will, but I shouldn't, not with just the one! But, no seizure meds = also good, right?
ReplyDeleteBreathe . . . inhale AND exhale!
Youre reminding me that I havent slept in the past two days either, ugh! You are an amazing mom, you know...sleep or no sleep. And that hubbend of yours is lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteWait. I'm still stuck back on Wednesday at 4:30. Hubbend uses a binkie?
ReplyDeleteOh I remeber nights like that trying to not fall asleep holding a feeding tube up in the air or the breathing treatments on his nose so he could breath and then driving to a Dr. appointment 3 hours away the next day. You will make it you will it's in you, take courage and hang on. You are trusted with a a gift from God because you knew you could just try to remeber that. I do agree though sleep would be nice on a consistant basis.
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOLEY.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a short fleeting EASY Friday.
You make me laugh with your Chickadees, missThang and Hubbend!!! Why can I see your life as a book???
ReplyDelete{{{Hugs}}}
Nowhere on this list did I see Stop/Breathe/Read a Note/Call MrsFatass before I lose my MIND.
ReplyDelete