We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.
You haven't overestimated -- everything you need to say is already prepared and ready to go. Pray only that you be given the strength and serenity to step out of your own way and let the words come out. You won't even have to think about it; it's all in your heart. Trust that when you open your mouth, you'll be guided. And breathe. ;)
ReplyDelete@SoyMamiYMas you just made my day. Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteweight: 197 (-0.2)
steps: done
treadmill: no
x_x
I used to love to teach R.S. I loved the preparing. I love the rush I get when it's all over. The same holds true for talks in Sacrament Meeting.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to do just great!
Have faith in yourself you will be fine
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you rocked it! You are an awesome writer so a talk should be easy peasy. Plus, aren't talks really for us to learn and grow anyway and if someone else learns something that's just icing on the cake? I'm sure you did great!
ReplyDeleteYour FAVORITE anonymous friend (how sad it is that I had to look down to make sure I could spell anonymous right? *hehe*)
I have never known you to be at a loss for words!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you did a fabulous job of teaching!
I'm sure you were wonderful. ^_^ Love you!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovelies! Thanks for cheering me on. It was OK.
ReplyDeleteI tend to get up there and in between the carefully planned things I have to say, out pop random comments, which thankfully most people find funny, but I am always worried that one of these days something will come out that is over the border to inappropriate or too much information. Giving talks has never been my favorite thing ;) I am sure it went much better than you think!
ReplyDeleteYou will do great!!! I always say I'll start my lessons the weeks ahead and then I find Saturday night I am scrambling!!!! When will I ever learn. . . .
ReplyDelete