We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.

Ha! That was me yesterday!
ReplyDeleteaww.. that photo made me smile bigger than I have all day.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are so tired, hope that you get some rest from all your travels:)
I love it! And also . . . why does that phrase express it so well? It just wouldn't be the same without the "freakin," seriously! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the picture though! Hope you feel less tired soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you are so tired :( I hope that you are able to get some rest! Hang in there mama! You're in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home darlin! Get some sweepies and see you soon k?
ReplyDelete