We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
Just 5 minutes of visualization. I like to do it right before bed when the lights are off and I am relaxed. Helps me reel things in and focus on how I want things to go. I can "see" it :)
ReplyDeleteFor me, really taking some time to think about where I am, where I want to be, and what I need to do to get there helps!
ReplyDeleteRitalin. lol
ReplyDeleteI like to make lists. Lots of lists. Seeing it writing helps
my family keeps me focused
ReplyDeletehope you are doing well
My schedule keeps me focused, my kids and husband! Have a great next week :)
ReplyDeleteOne way for me to get focused is to go to church on Sunday and hear a great sermon. It gets me off to a good start for the week.
ReplyDeleteIt helps me to be in an attitude of gratitude for my life and all the blessings I have.
This is a great question and I have no idea what my answer is. Maybe progress? It keeps me motivated.
ReplyDeleteThe blogosphere:)
ReplyDeleteI must write everything down. I may have 3 or 4 lists at the same time, but without SEEING it, I lose sight. Gotta have my eye on the ball.. if you know what I mean :)
ReplyDeleteMy blog also helps me with this focus and staying on track.
Have a great day my friend !
my many mission statements.
ReplyDeleteWriting. Stories get the voices out of my head. Blog posts keep me connected. Lists keep me organized. Writing writing writing.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, i think staying focussed is just paying attention for me, choosing to work at it.
ReplyDeleteWhat keep me focused? Hmmmm...I would have to say my goals, progress, and my honesty with myself!!! Hope you're doing well!!!!
ReplyDelete