
Goals:
- reach 10000 steps each day
- 5/7
- get on the treadmill 30 minutes five days
- 4/5
- sleep. as in at all
- 2/7
- It's hard, but we're starting the cycle
- I get up even though I've only had four hours of sleep
- I keep the grumpy Chickadee awake all day
- the neurologist says this is just a part of Rett we have to live with
Hey...thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are exactly right. The craziness that I have experienced in the past is gone!! Now...I accept what I see!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, too!
Looks like you did well on the goals that you can control. I hope sleep follows.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on reaching your goals, and a great Freudian slip on the post title...you will never by Fat again! Have a wonderful weekend, darling!
ReplyDeleteI love goal setting and achieving them is so rewarding. You are doing a brilliant job!
ReplyDeleteHave fun cleaning, I love a clean house!
Your goals are so sensible and with your very full life I know you can reach all of them. We are cleaning this weekend too - no big holiday plans, just cleaning!
ReplyDelete