
So here is what you wonderful people have helped me accomplish:
- I went to the grocery store and picked up
- Two bags of apples
- Vegetable tray
- Two bags of salad
- I took care of myself in the absence of Hubbend
- I spent time by myself rejuvenating (blogging)
- I walked for an hour with Chickadee
- I took a shower
- I was loving but firm
- I remained an adult in every situation
- I did not let someone else be in charge of me
- When necessary I implemented tools
- FOGGING,
- WORKABLE COMPROMISE, and BROKEN RECORD
- I remembered a few key elements
- Training Wheels thanks Waisting Time.
Now back to the Hubbend and the
I'm glad you got so much help and inspiration yesterday. The only reason I didn't comment is that my eating/food behavior when traveling has been notoriously heinous.
ReplyDeleteI'm gong to have to read through the comments you got for some pointers. One thing I can say for sure, traveling with your immediate family is a lot different from the family at large - extended folks! Love 'em but they really push my buttons!
It's wednesday. We'll be together soon. Want me to bring a sugar free jello salad?
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to find things to get you through! I'm still.....searching...... ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you feel better:) And glad your blogging and your readers could give you an outlet and an uplift.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank YOU for those Training Wheels. I love that idea and hope you don't mind that some day I will come up with my own (no toilets or trash cans) and blog about them as well.
Hugs.
For crying out loud! Blogger won't let me post today! What I said wuz
ReplyDeleteI would say thank you but I'm sure I was no help at all. I'm glad, glad, glad! that you found your way.
Mrs. Fatass needs to stop rubbin it in that she gets to see you soon!
is jealous of MsFatass cuz she gets to meet you!
ReplyDeleteThe best thing you can do is take care of you! And from the looks of things that's just what you did. I would love to meet some of these fabulous bloggers that I converse with via comments. Enloy your time with Mrs. Fatass!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you feel better, but I'm jealous you get to hang out w/ MrsFatass...AGAIN. Can't you guys come up to MD so we can all hang out? It'd be awesome, I promise!
ReplyDeleteaww.. so glad you are feeling better! Take care of yourself :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog [AND Mrs. Fatass's!], and you are really helping me as you go through your journey. I'm bipolar and also dealt with PPD, though not PPP, and I definitely relate to most everything you talk about, so thank you. Keep up the self-care . . . I know it's hard! Congrats on what you've accomplished.
ReplyDeleteYou are an absolute nut. I'm sad that we will not be able to hang out. That's okay though...you persevere on your end and I will persevere on my end!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a day makes and of course some positive actions!
ReplyDeleteI hear the "happy" back in your writing and a sense of control over your situation.
Bravo!
I love the positive attitude! Good for you.
ReplyDelete