The Challengers

Mother-in-Law's scale
weight 201.0 lbs.
fully clothed (she keeps it in the kitchen!)

Boring-at-Home scale
Does she have it in her? Through stress, and Easter and Pig Pickin? Could she possibly lose?
Or has it been too much to combat TOM, Chocolate, and Baked Goods all in the same 10 days?
And the answer is . . . YES!!!
196.8 Pounds. So much for flirting with Onederland!

Mother-in-Law's scale
weight 201.0 lbs.
fully clothed (she keeps it in the kitchen!)

Boring-at-Home scale
Does she have it in her? Through stress, and Easter and Pig Pickin? Could she possibly lose?
Or has it been too much to combat TOM, Chocolate, and Baked Goods all in the same 10 days?
And the answer is . . . YES!!!
196.8 Pounds. So much for flirting with Onederland!
Pics from
ReplyDelete#1
#2
Welcome back. Good thing you commented first 'cause I was about to ask what the heck happened to your feet between the two pictures?! Good job lady, very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job!! Welcome to onederland forever!
ReplyDeleteYay! DOING IT.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. You drove through Morgantown! I'd love to meet you.
ReplyDeleteWow, girl, you DID IT!! Sooo proud of you for kicking tail and taking names.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Now about keeping the scale in the kitchen, really?
ReplyDeleteyou totally rocked it!! way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteOn vacation????????????WTF???????
ReplyDeleteAww, you done great, kid! I'm just insanely jealous. And inspired!
Mostly, glad you're back.
YAY YAY YAY - I am so hugely proud of you!
ReplyDeleteI swear...when will I have a turn to lose!?!?! I think it may be coming soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Welcome to onederland!
ReplyDeleteAnd...who keeps their scale in the kitchen...really!????
That is IMPRESSIVE! All your determination paid off and you should basque in the glory and know that you got it lady and you are going to reach your goals!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO FREAKIN' COOL!! And awesome, and awesomesauce, and awesomesauce TO THE MAX, etc...etc...etc...
ReplyDeleteI hope you're proud of yourself, because I'm proud of you :)
Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and WOW!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!
Oh, and WooT! :)
ReplyDeleteOnederland means naked-kitchen-scale time... you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteKudos!
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Awesome!!! I scoff at your easter eggs and chocolate! BWAH HA HA HA HA! Good job!
ReplyDeleteWTG! :) Welcome to ONEDERLAND! :)
ReplyDeleteWoot!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! You rock.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! May you live in ONEDERLAND forever more. :) Nice darn job. Keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You are doing great!
ReplyDeleteIt goes to show it's not what you eat, but how much of it that you eat. Moderation is everything...now time to take my own advice. :)
ReplyDeleteGood job...I'd say you are definitely a solid one-derlander!
Grest job - that's gotta feel good! Hope you find that pedometer!
ReplyDeleteAw yeah! Good job for getting to Onederland! I'm sure it felt amazing to see that number on the scale :) YAY!
ReplyDelete