We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.




Thank you sweetie. Though I don't know your whole story...my heart aches for you in your sadness and pain....but I also sense deep strength within you. I will continue to pray for you and I appreciate yours. Smooches.
ReplyDeleteThose photos are amazing! Prayer is a wonderful gift.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter was just accepted in a study abroad program for Spain. She will leave at the end of the summer and be gone for 10 months. She will finish her Spanish degree there. I would be a liar if I said I don't have some anxiety about her leaving. I pray that we all handle it well.
the older I get the more I believe.
ReplyDeleteCarla
Yeah - prayer is a powerful tool. I think of you often with your many challenges and am thankful and prayerful that you have a strong faith of your own.
ReplyDeleteThis morning, looking at this week ahead of me and realizing how freaking hard it's going to be I wondered aloud, "How do people with no faith survive?" It's all that sustains sometimes, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYou are great! Thanks for being you! Again, please, please let me know if there is anything else that I can do a part from writing on here and praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you and praying for your family the past few days. I'm glad you are aware of the many people who, although some of us don't actually know you in person, care about you. I hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteWhat amazes me is that your proverbial plate is overflowing with duties yet you still have time to reach out and make a difference in others lives like mine. You are truly a child of God and I am blessed and grateful to have found you here in Blogland. xoxox
ReplyDeleteAwesome :)
ReplyDelete