I love MrsFatass. If my real life best friend weren't the jealous type and didn't have this web address . . . but perhaps I've already said too much. Wink. It was wonderful. Fun. See her site for a bit more. I can't link yet from my phone. Sorry.
We've not left yet. Things are complicated here. I may drive home myself. Hubbend may come home for a few days and come back. I just don't know.
That's all folks. I'm not any more iPhone savvy than this.
We've not left yet. Things are complicated here. I may drive home myself. Hubbend may come home for a few days and come back. I just don't know.
That's all folks. I'm not any more iPhone savvy than this.
Good luck getting home, lovey. And congrats on surviving this week, I'm here and I love you and will do my best to chatter at you if you need me. ^_^
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip home.. stinks when things get complicated. Best wishes to all.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless !
and I love you two as well...watching you and yer families "click" from afarr.
ReplyDeleteAwww sorry you're still not home yet. Saw the Mrs. post and photo. I'm still jealous.
ReplyDeleteWell...
ReplyDeleteLet me know if there is anything that I can do to make things a bit less complicated! Drive safely...