
We actually had winners. I can't really believe it. It turns out that two Someones figured it out. Or lucked out.
- I am an excellent mathematician. I hate math. I'm not good at it
- Math is the only thing I've ever failed a class in I've only failed classes that I neglected to withdraw from. Don't ask
- I sang in front of a U.S. President Although I did sing in my high school Madrigals, I never even got close
- I love seafood That would be a strong word
- Seafood is what happens when I'm served inedible food I don't hate seafood
- I enjoy street racing I HATE street racing
- My truck has been stuck in a clam bar up to it's axles Yes. Sigh. Hubbend is adventurous. It took a really big tow truck and he barely beat the tide. I'm so glad I only saw it in pictures. I may have said unforgivable things.
The lucky winners are . . . Lisa at One Mom's Eating Recovery, and Elizabeth at My Backdoor. Sooo, Lisa and Elizabeth. What is your pleasure. Or shall I say, pick your poison? Do you want me to pick pictures for one of your posts? Or guest post for you? Or do you want me to . . . gulp . . . never visit your blog again?
I'm waiting on pins and needles. Congratulations!
Also? I went grocery shopping. Tina? Did you too? How are all of your goals going? Sorry I've been so busy lately.
You are a funny woman. Hey - I wish I even had a truck! Then lots of people want to be your friend when they have sh*t to schlep.
ReplyDeleteI like what your profile says about revealing the person you thought you left behind.
ReplyDeleteGood writing - expressing a thought that I know is true for so many of us.
The trainwreck - a great metaphor as well.
Looking forward to more!
Oh my!! I was right :)
ReplyDeleteYou have to visit my blog still, I would miss you way too much!!
I'll have to think on it. I'm just excited that I guessed right.
Great post.
ReplyDelete@ Leslie- Why thank you. I've always aspired to be funny. I wanted to make my older brother laugh! We no longer have that truck. I think Hubbend may have cried at night about it. But he's the one that crashed the thing. Like I said. Adventurous.
ReplyDelete@ anne h- I'm glad you think I've got good writing. I'm hoping not to leave myself behind anymore. Yeah, the trainwreck might not be metaphorical...I might not be the best person to ask. :) Welcome!
@ Lisa- Don't worry. You don't have to choose anything. I have to follow through with my offer though. I am at your mercy madame.
@ kathyj333- thank you!
now to work out, and make dinner, and be mommy dearest. :D
Don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry LOL, that's when I end up buying all kinds of crap!
ReplyDeleteSo far I am doing okay on my cooking a good meal 5 times this week. Glad you got to the supermarket - we can do it!!
ReplyDeleteGrocery shop with a menu in mind....and a special treat makes the job so much more enjoyable
ReplyDelete