
The happy Nutritionist came on Wednesday.
She likes that I feed Chickadee
ground up things like broccoli and poached eggs.
She is my favorite personal cheerleader.
But.
Chickadee lost weight.
How ironic that this is bad in my life.
Chickadee also grew.
For the second month in a row.
She is two pounds down
and one centimeter up.
This is the cause for my missed runs
and funky 'tude.
She's going to need a GI pediatric specialist.
They need to do a study of her digestion.
I don't want to do this-add another doctor-again
Pray if that is what you do.
Think happy for us if you remember.
*photo by Sighlent J*
Consider the prayers and happy thoughts underway. When all is not well with one of our children, it's very upsetting. Please hang in and keep the faith.
ReplyDeleteI will keep you and Chickadee in my thoughts. Hugs.
ReplyDelete*Hugs* and prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteI am a praying person and will pray for your little one right now. I hope that they can shed light on what is really going on with her.
ReplyDeleteAw, that is so tough. Our daughter had surgery at three weeks for pyloric stenosis, which was causing her serious weight loss. This sort of thing is so scary! I will be praying for you and yours.
ReplyDeleteMy best thoughts to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI'll do the prayers and the good thoughts. And I'll throw in some crossed fingers and a happy dance if you like. I heart you and your chickadee.
ReplyDeletepraying....
ReplyDeleteI love you. The prayers and thoughts are underway, as well as a skirt.
ReplyDeleteI will commit to praying for Chickadee, you, your entire family and the Dr.'s. My high school choir just sang the following this morning
ReplyDeleteThere can be miracles, if you believe!
Prayers and happy thoughts for you and Chickadee. Yet another thing to deal with, I am so sorry.
ReplyDelete@Leslie @WaistingTime @Helen @skinnysushi @Matt @MrsFatass @Christine @Anonymous @dawne-
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I appreciate the thoughts, prayers and encouragement. I was pretty down this weekend, but church and you guys have really turned it around for you.
I'll take the happy dance @MrsFatass, and I'm glad the skirts on it's way Nonny Mouse. <3<3<3
Praying for your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you and your family. It's tough, as a mom especially, to not be able to snap your fingers and fix it.
ReplyDeleteHang in there....
Oh my! I hope everything is ok with chickadee! My thoughts are with you!
ReplyDeleteThinking and sending you positive thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMaybe grind up some fattening poptarts or chocolate cake?? (KIDDING!!!!! Ick!) Did the nutritionist suggest any particular types of fat you can add to the meals? Coconut oil (the good virgin stuff) is like a wonder fat and aids digestion. It helps (tremendously) a friend of mine who has chrons. It tastes good, too. Here is hoping for a good and speedy solution without a whole lot more medical intervention.
more positive thoughts and prayers
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers will be said on her behalf. All that positive energy has got to help!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you till bad news turns good and it will!
ReplyDelete