
Current weight: 205.4 lb.
Difference: -2.6 lb.
BMI: 28.6
Difference: -0.4
% body fat: 30.27%
Difference: -1.73%
I'm a little skeptical. Because I've been 207 all week except Monday and Tuesday which are my historic low days. I'm ecstatic to see the number, but I have trust issues with this scale. However, it must have reformed because no matter how much time I've given it between weighs it is exactly the same. I generally don't drop quickly and maintain it. My weight sort of spirals downward with highs and lows trending less but fluctuating 2-3 pounds. I'm hedging my bets aren't I? Well, there we have it and I'm gonna do my best to beat it next week. I'm 205.4!! Woo-hoo!
I've been rethinking my goals. I want to break down my current goals, and make them more achievable. Or punch up some of my other goals and get more motivated and driven by them. I was listening to this last night: Setting Goals It really helped focus me.
I'm thinking about my dinner goals (I didn't forget 4-5/7 if you count leftovers) and breaking them down more. I need to amp up my running goal or find something to provide more incentive. I need to START strength training. So my goal today is to solidify my direction in time for a post on Monday.
Chickadee update: HOORAY! We don't have anything significant to report. We go back to the specialist in 6 months, but we don't have to do the heinous sleep study for a year. *sigh*
Congrats on the loss! My weight spirals too.
ReplyDeleteI gave you an unusual blog award so check it out: http://waistingtime.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/liar-liar-pants-on-fire/
Karen
Congrats on the loss!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteGood job getting that scale to move!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!!! You are doing an awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteand sooo glad to hear Chickadee is at maintenance! :)
You are doing awesome!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the loss! We weigh about the same - actually yesterday I was 206.8, but after the water flush and lean eating for 2 days, I 'spect I'm down a bit. Good work, and great idea to tweak the goals in order to build in high probability of success.
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to tell you I love the look of your blog. You find amazing graphics! Love the scale today!
I love the feeling of seeing that number drop. Sometimes it takes few days of fluctuating back up a bit over the next few days before the lower number is there to stay, but just seeing the lower number once means I'm on the right track.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your loss! That is awesome! It had been fun to get to know you on here! Cheers to another great week!
ReplyDelete