Skip to main content

Weigh-In #11 and #12



Friday March 19th, 2010
Current weight: 202.4 lb.
Difference: -maintained
BMI: 28.2
Difference: -0.4 (from previous posting)

Saturday March 27th, 2010
Current weight: 200.2 lb.
Difference: -2.2 lb
BMI: 27.9
Difference: -0.3

Woo Hoo! I'd thought that 202 was completely unrealistic when it happened on the 16th. Now I'm very happy with this descent. My brain is keeping up with it now. Also, I'm a bit nervous about being in onederland. Okay a lot. No, I don't know why. And I also wouldn't like to expound. I've been a bit of an emotional wreck this week. I'll post more tomorrow.

Sorry about neglecting the weigh-in last week I was Out of Town. After I'd posted my recaps of the event, it was Wednesday and it seemed silly to post it so close to another one. So for now- I'm excited and pleased and happy. How are you guys doing?
*photo by desi.dorite*

Comments

  1. Great loss! I wanted to say thanks for all your encouraging commnets. They are appreciated.

    You're doing Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    About Onederland...

    Come on in, the water's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...yay? WooT! :)

    Can you save me a sit in Onederland...I'll be there...eventually...I promise! :)

    Congratufrickinlations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Congrats on the losses! :) You are getting closer and closer to ONEDERLAND! :) WHOOHOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are awesome, way to go on the progress!! Also, I totally understand the whole nervousness about being in a new realm of numbers, even if it's not really logical. <3 I love you, I think you're awesome, and I hope next week's better for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the inspiration for those of us FAR from onederland... You'll be happy to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty soon your gonna join us in ONEDERLAND!!!! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! We weight about the same...only I think you have a few inches on me. Harumph. I actually didn't get on the scale this morning because I woke up late and needed to fly out of the house. Tomorrow I'll do it, quake quake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the approach to Onederland! You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you. Change even if it's for the better (onederland) can cause some fear. Hang in there.

    Thank you for your sweet encouragement on my blog too. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful news and onederland won't be so frightful once you get there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I reply to comments in email. Email me at

journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Here

We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.

Flying With Concrete

Today I wanted to write about my dreams. Full of hope and bliss and fulfillment. Yeah, I sound about as light as a bucket of cement. Ready to fly away. Hang on, while I toss out the top of the pile. Maybe that will help me find my lofty aspirations. Nope. Thing is, I'm remembering today that I'm afraid of heights. Really. Once Hubbend made me climb up three stories of scaffolding. Broke it all down for me and left me no other choice. Made me feel irreplaceable. Yes, we must remember that I am crazy friends. Leave it to me to feel important by being told to go up a towering structure of death. I did it though. And I even wired a speaker while I was up there. But I'm still afraid of heights. So. Do you wanna help me out today? For every comment that tells me something someone wants to be able to do that they can't do now I will do one minute of exercise. Really. Because of my child care situation, it will have to be tomorrow morning. So have at it. ...

Hippity Hop

I hope it doesn't matter that it's been a week or so since my post on her...but I do have a fabulous special needs daughter.   THIS   and   THAT   are my most recent musings on Special Needs parenting. I'm not sure what I think about either one. It's about being out in public.   Thanks to Sunday at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood   I can handle this blog hop on a week as crazy as this.  I'm excited to visit all these excellent blogs. Stay tuned next week though, for updates on Chickadee's G-tube surgery, moving and The Beast and it's sugar-free diet.  Thanks for playing along at home. I really couldn't do it without you all. Oh, and visit my Facebook Page to see how my weigh-in went this week for GAG.   **I just figured out that  Super Mommy to the Rescue  and Autism Learning Felt  are the sponsoring blogs.  Please follow them if you link up!