BLOGGING I've never experienced so many people doing the same thing in the same creative space. It's been inspirational.
candle method: write something everyday like this- I AM HERE.COMPETITION
nuclear method: blogstalk everyone you can find with a blog while referencing their followers for future use.
With myself of course. My favorite kind.
candle method: increase speed slowly so I don't notice. brag daily on dailymile-I DID IT!MORAL OBLIGATION
nuclear method: walk/run/crawl/roll 20 miles. yell with caps-BOOYAH!-on dailymile.
Nothing better than a promise. Especially when it's with God.
candle method: start a modest blog with the pledge to blog everyday for accountabilityLOVING MY NEIGHBOR IN THE MIRROR
nuclear method: completely abstain from the biggest crutch in my scotch taped life in order to 'adopt' Lent.
Considering she's coming along anyway, I want it to be pleasant.
candle method: get enough sleep. compliment once daily in mirror.
nuclear method: Taking the day off BEFORE I explode.
MY CHICLETS AND HUBBEND
Do we really need to ask? They are my motivation, reason, and impetus.
candle method: bike riding with miss THANG. stories with Beansprout. silly noises with Chickadee. cuddles with Hubbend.
nuclear method: Sit Down Dinners.and Grocery Shopping.and Pleasant Conversation.
PUMPING MENTAL IRON
Who'da thought being blown to pieces and patched back together would make me stronger?
candle method: 12 cups of water. Everyday and clean kidneys.
nuclear method: EXERCISE.
SUPPORT
I adore my friends and extended family that know me from 3D. Also, with out my bloggin peeps I really don't like to think about where I'd be.
candle method: read comments on my blog.
nuclear method: read blogs of others.
that pics pretty cool
ReplyDeleteand th epost is a great one by the way too :-)
Wow this post looks really long! Sorry 'bout that.
ReplyDelete@BEE-Thanks. I thought it was a funny pic too.
@Helen- Thank you.
I like that photo! Your posts are so thougthful. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is a wonderful survival tool, it allows us to connect, share,sound off, learn and meet people who we other wise would never connect with.
Wishing you a day filled with blessings.
I agree about blogging. It helps to take my mind off of all of the little things. I love to blog b/c- it gives me the chance to write and express myself. And best of all I'm not thinking about food! Keep on blogging!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Thanks for sticking with me.
ReplyDeletegreat post, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Very fun today:)
ReplyDelete@Tami- I think it is the single hinge that got me going, kept me going and motivated me where nothing quite could before! I love your template btw.
ReplyDelete@MochaTrina@Me So Hongry- I like to call it the BLOG DIET because it took up all my extra time. No more time for hobbies like scarfing down cake and making icing in the corner. Gotta blog!
@kathyj333- are you kidding me? You are one of the most motivating people out there. Inspiring. Heroic. Reading through the ghostly pages of your other blog has made me rather devoted. You inspire hope in me.
@Tricia- You too. Good luck on your trip, and I seriously bookmarked that post of yours today. Thanks again.
@Jenn- I am so excited to see how you handle this pregnancy. You are going to be awesome. I promise to hold your hair back while you barf a few more weeks!
@WaistingTime- Hey fellow Violet Beuregarde. Actually we're not actually like her since we enjoy our flavor crystals. Chew on babe!
Girl,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you are doing well! I have some catching up to do!
Corletta, there are more important things than catching up on me. I'm so glad you had fun on your vacation!
ReplyDelete