
Hospice says Hubbend's Dad has 6-8 weeks left. Now I suppose I'm in denial because I don't really feel anything about it. I'm hurting for Hubbend though. He calls his dad and vents for a couple of hours sometimes. They debate really loudly over stupid stuff, and argue loudly from the same side of the same answer. It's family bondage time that they really really love. Hubbend is devastated. And lost. Angry at the world for 5 minutes, then Love 'em While You've Got 'em the next.
We will be going down there the first week of April. I don't know that it will be soon enough, or if the kids are going to be just too much for someone in pain and waning. I'm supposed to make him a memory book. I'm floundering for things to say because I'm a void.
My little sister-the one that THIS happened to-had a miscarriage last week. And I just don't know how much more loss can happen in one little circle.
I'm so sorry to hear of your father in law's illness and that your husband is so devastated. Anticipating the loss of someone who has always been there is surreal and wrenching. My thoughts and good wishes go out to him and your family.
ReplyDeleteMy first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, and I was just inconsolable. It's a huge loss. Time softens it, but it's so sad. Cling to those you love and find an outlet for all the emotion in exercise, blogging, being with friends.
I'm sorry your family is going through such difficult times :(
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteim so sorry for everythin your family is going through ill be praying for you guys
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I don't even know the right words to say. Just, I'm thinking of you and praying that better days are ahead.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear what you and your family is going through right now. I know how tough it is to lose loved ones. Prayers being said.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear of the losses that you are experiencing. I, too, have recently experienced loss. For me, understanding that God is in control and that he loves me more than I know has given me the ability to continue on with endurance. Death has also brought to my attention that my focus has often been on the wrongs things. It's in the difficult times that I see the necessity to cling closer to my Savior and love those around me more.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry chick...I don't really know what to say to make it feel better, but just know that our thoughts and prayers are with ya. It's in these difficult times that will make you realize how strong you are.
ReplyDelete((((Hugs)))) to you. Try to be kind to yourself and be careful driving.
ReplyDelete@Leslie- Thanks so much. I don't really know what to do for my wee sis. She has just been through so much. I sent flowers for the anniversary of her son's death, but this seems so rough and terrible. I'm praying for her and hoping I have a better idea soon.
ReplyDelete@Lisa, Waisting Time, BEE-Thank you!
@Helen- Thank you. That's all there really is to say and do. I really appreciate it!
@Ms. Magnetism-Thanks so much. It can be tough. I'm hoping that this will make it easier to let it out a bit.
@Corletta- You are wonderful. It's great to refine into balance isn't it? Except that the refining can be difficult and HURT alot. I hope you are okay with your loss, and I'm grateful for your kindness.
@ Julie V.- Thanks. It's hard to know what to say isn't it. That's okay. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
@ Katie J- Thanks (((hug)))). I needed that. I'll be healthy. I promise.
nope my workouts are same old same old
ReplyDeleteand i added running in so they are actually better than usual
and my butt hurts so im doing something right
dont knwo why you would think they were down?????
sorry i forgot i said i half a$$ed it lol
ReplyDeletemy bad
hope your having a great day
:-)