
Stressful day. We had non-stop action yesterday. Now we are prepping to go on a 7 hour round trip for another Dr. appointment. I'm hoping it will go smoothly. All the tests have come back great for now. Her skills are back.
I almost feel like canceling the appointment. But, maybe the lung Dr. will give us a year before we have to come back. That would be nice. So, we go.
The best part about this? I've been able to handle the stress so far.
Are you sure you read that right?
I am. This exercise thing is TOTALLY AWESOME! I know, I'm dating myself. Who cares?
You know home life is stressful when a dr. appt. means a break! Ta for now! I'll try to swing by your blogs at the hospital.
I hope the doctors appointment goes well :)
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for GOOD NEWS!
ReplyDeletehope the appt goes well
ReplyDeleteya that sucks when the docs is a break
or do you have therapies too
i consider them a break too lol
you are doing amazing
exercise gives ya happy endorphins
and i think your starting to feel them :-) congrats
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed! Take care of you.
ReplyDeleteOh thank you! I can comment!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI will keep you all in my prayers and can't wait to hear how it goes today!
Hugs!
Kelly
I hope everything goes well!!
ReplyDeleteSending you good doctor's appointment thoughts...
ReplyDeleteHope the appt. goes well and you don't have to go back for another year. Be good to yourself and have a pleasant weekend.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE you guys! Chickadee doesn't need to go back for a sleep study for a YEAR!! WOO-HOO.
ReplyDeleteI have to watch her muscle weakness and if she declines we will have to look again. Or, if she gets really congested a lot she'll have to have nasal steroids. No biggie. If it's bad then she'll have her tonsils and adenoids out.
We don't have to go back to the lung DR. for six months. So, we're at maintenance. Sounds so good to me right now.
Sounds like a successful appt - congratulations to all of you. Woot!
ReplyDelete