
Apparently I am a
Here are my
- I am an excellent mathematician.
- Math is the only thing I've ever failed a class in
- I sang in front of a U.S. President
- I love seafood
- Seafood is what happens when I'm served inedible food
- I enjoy street racing
- My truck has been stuck in a clam bar up to it's axles
Give it your best guess. Hit me up in the comments below, and I'll give a prize to the winner! Um . . . You can pick between me writing a guest post for you, me picking graphics for your post, and me never bothering you on your blog again. Vie my pretties. Vie. Here are my awardees:
- Traci @ Don't Call Me Lady
- Roxie @ Gravel and Rust
- Elizabeth @ My Backdoor
- Lorie @ My Next Thirty Years
- Lisa @ One Mom's Weight Recovery
- Nikki @ Ramblings of My Weight Loss Journey
- Cactus Freek @ Loosing 100
To pass it on you must comment on your awardees' blogs and let them know they have this award. So, be warned. I'm headed out now . . .
I love it! You are truly worthy of this award. Did you fail math?
ReplyDeletelol that's funny! Thanks for the link :o) I would guess that you love street racing :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!! I can't think of anyone more deserving!:-)
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! You make it so fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! :)
Have a super Sunday!
Ps. My guess is #1.
ReplyDeleteTonight is the Academy Awards - so here is another award for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I have just given you the Sunshine Award. You can see the link on my site at http://bit.ly/b6mAb2.
The rules say you must pass this on to 12 bloggers who bring Sunshine to your day.
Ummm....did you get your truck stuck in a clam bar? That seems far fetched but maybe??
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award by the way :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank You !!! I am guessing #2??
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! someone is right! I never thought anyone would get this. Blast!
ReplyDeleteWait--who got it right? My guess was #7? I'm new to this award thingie (thank you btw!). What do I do? Hope you are groovy!
ReplyDeleteAm I too late? Thanks for the shout out. I'm guessing you sang for the Prez.
ReplyDelete