
To the Net Weight it May Concern:
Due to current flight restrictions we need to cut ties with at least 20 pounds. The following pounds listed below will be dismissed effective immediately. To the remaining 32 pounds, consider this your eviction notice. You can either leave voluntarily right away, or be forcibly removed within the upcoming months.
Pounds 222.6-217 The FURLOUGH pounds. You told me it was cheaper to eat crap. You made me feel guilty for not eating treats from the people helping my family. You whispered I failed when we couldn't buy Christmas. I've got news for you: you were wrong. We're STRONGER, more hopeful, and happier. You have no right to squat on the edge of my consciousness anymore. There's no such thing as squatters' rights in psychological warfare.
Pounds 216-211 The MOURNING pounds. You made life livable without spending months in bed. You paid for my inability to talk through the HELL I was going through. You aren't so many, and I am actually grateful to you. You could have taken advantage of my weakness and grown exponentially. If you hadn't been there something worse might have happened. Unfortunately, this blog has rendered you obsolete. Be well, and don't visit again. Don't call. I'm changing addresses.
Pounds 210-202 The LITHIUM pounds. You told me that your chemistry made it impossible to lose weight. You are excused without further argument.
All monetary support, any housing support is hereby terminated. There will be no clothes, no food, no room for you. I have no mercy.
Regards,
JBS
You sure did tell those pounds a thing or two! Great post. I love your determination!
ReplyDeletegreat poost
ReplyDeleteyou tell those pounds
:-)
Thanks for sharing your story about how they came on and now, how they are coming off! Inspirational!
ReplyDelete@Weighting Around- Do you think I'm scaring them?
ReplyDelete@BEE- Oh, I will! I didn't know I was so mad at those pounds...
Nicely said...I wish I could be so eloquent :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog...thanks for making me smile.
Only very recently found your blog and I love this post ! What a great way to talk to those pounds..
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed by you my dear blogger friend.
ReplyDeleteWhere you get the strength to lose weight while going through what you are going through....I just don't know how you do it.
Today, I'm praying for your daughter...and that someone will find a cure for Retts.
Keep up the great work!
KICK THOSE POUNDS TO THE CURB!
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong. I love you!
ReplyDelete