
Hi. I'm the high strung blogger who can't sleep because she's so excited. Yep.
I only got lost 10 times.
So I was very late. Oh well. I was so nervous anyway. I was nervous about checking in, wearing ratty jeans and a pom-pom in my hair. Also 10 hours in a car-even with gum-gave me VeryBadBreath. Poor Check-In Girl. But you know, the hotel room was quiet and beautiful and I could do anything I wanted to at all.
So I sat down and got on the internet. Very happy.
Then, I got on Twitter. People at FitBloggin' were tweeting about being here. Which was sort of surreal. One of my very favorites, MrsFatass even asked where I was. Ohmygoodness. I tweetered back and before I knew it I was with her. And Steve. MrsFatass is a celebrity in my book. So nice, so friendly, so fabulous. Steve is an inspiration with his workouts. He does this torture called ARC trainer almost everyday. And he runs 5 miles outside. Which he claims is harder than the treadmill. I may have actually kicked the bottom of his chair. In a competitive pouty way.
And now after 3 hours of sleep, I just can't sleep anymore. I have the 5k FunRun in the morning. I'm hoping to do it all running. But I'm a little nervous that I won't be able to pace myself without my treadmill. And that it WILL be harder as Mr. [I'm so totally awesome] Steve. He would probably die, he is not like that at all. Just kidding Steve? He's going to kill me in the morning. Oh well, he won't have read this by then anyway.
Now that I have my thoughts out in cyberspace, maybe I can sleep.
By the way: I'm pretty sure I was obnoxious and annoying. So much for choosing how to behave.
Enjoy every second!
ReplyDeleteYou can either post a pic of YOURSELF or I'm gonna find someone who will. Seriously, hope it's just the break you've needed and that you have all sorts of fun.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous time. You will have to post about what it is like to meet your virtual family.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Awesome, awesome, I'm so glad you are there! Have so much fun, and I'm sure you'll rock that 5k. Don't let your mind talk you out of it...can't wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteHAVE FUN! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy every minute and have a fabulous time :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It sounds like you are off to a great time!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It sounds like you are off to a great time!!
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome you're having a little YOU time! You deserve it :) Be safe.
ReplyDeleteObnoxious and annoying? You? Here I thought "I" was the obnoxious and annoying one...which I kinda was..but I was drunk, so thats my excuse.
ReplyDeleteFitbloggin was awesome, I am so glad you were there. It was awesome meeting and hanging out with you...even if I didn't get a business card :-P