- While Driving Alone 10 Hours to FitBloggin'
- Stay Awake
- Action Packed Horror striking terror in my heart book on CD
- Drink a lot of water
- Kegels marathon
- Kegels to William Tell Overture
- learn the words to My Theme Song
- Eating
- Chew Gum
- Gum helps your olfactory senses diminish in the gas station
- Gum prevents the poor drive thru receptionist from understanding you
- Gum necessitates walking across green turffy stuff called 'grass' to throw it away. Enjoy a chance to breathe.
- Pack REAL FOOD -insert duh-
- Eliminating--problems--
- Assess. Think of birds, think of puppies and of vacuuming.
- If problem persists drive for 50 more miles and adjust your seatbelt.
- Upon discovery of problem being real; plan to exit.
- scope the countryside for likely solutions
- In the event that the only solutions available are yellowing in every hue, be careful
- DO NOT SIT ON THE POTTY!
We got the moving truck rather unexpectedly. It's more expensive than Mr. Survival planned, so we're doing a lot of lifting, cardio, and squats. No. We're not doing the bootcamp in a trailer. We ARE moving things to the new garage, since we can't move in yet, but they're being kind enough to let us dump in a storage manner. Sorry. I'll have to beg your forgiveness and promise to update you. Eventually.
#6 under Eliminating problems - Do not sit on the potty... every time my trainer has me do squats she says imagine you are using a dirty toilet! This is the perfect time for those squats. Great exercise!
ReplyDeleteI'm still chuckling at the Kegels marathon. You're hilarious. I guess the Fitblogging thing is this weekend? If so, have an awesome time. Enjoy the solitude of the car trip during your workout! You are bound to meet a lot of famous bloggers. Wish I was one of them.
ReplyDeleteI'll leave you with a good visual...with 2 marginal knees, NOT sitting on the potty can be quite a challenge, and when one's alignment isn't just so - all kinds of zany things can happen. The trick is to not have to pe so bad that I don't have time to layer the seat with toilet paper to protect my delicate rump.
on road trips, I usually stop at a cracker barrel and get an audio book. You can return it on your way back and they will refund your money except for a $3 convenience fee. Check it out!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend!
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Have a great time, come back inspired and I WANT A PICTURE!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were going to Fitbloggin!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a great time. I'm kicking myself now that I didn't make a plan to go. :(
Hilarious...thanks for making me laugh so hard I spit out my breakfast. And have a great time at FitBlogging. I live only 3 hrs from Baltimore, but I have to watch my sons tomorrow, so no FB for me :(
ReplyDeleteTell us all about it when you get home!
I love this! And so timely for me since I have 12 or more hours to drive home when the snowstorm here stops. Lots of time to kegel:)
ReplyDeleteThere's an award for you on my blog. Pick it up when you get a chance. It involves little work and no deep thinking or lying. WOOT!
ReplyDeleteLOL you are so funny. What a treat to read this!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I can't wait to hear all about it!!! You crack me up! Have a great trip! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! The gum thing reminds me of the little pitch they always work in to biggest loser for the extra sugar free gum.....lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL you crack me up! HAVE FUN! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG this list is hysterical - especially the kegels (I like to do those at red lights myself).
ReplyDelete