
So.
I want to run faster. I want to run longer. I don't care about my weight on the treadmill right now. I just want to really be able to say I'm running!
I want to do 5 full push-ups. I want to do 10 girl push-ups without my arms shaking.
I want to do 150 crunches this way that way and any way.
I want to get those 'unreachable' lower abs rock solid.
What do you want?
I want to do a full push-up, too! I want to get through a whole workout without having to stop, that would be nice.
ReplyDeleteYou can get there!! When I started working out all could do was a not so great girl pushup. Now, I never do girl push ups...ever! I want to be able to have my muscles start showing more which means I've got to burn the outside layer of fat!!
ReplyDeleteI want to be able to do 5 pullups. I want to run a 5k in 30 minutes.
ReplyDeleteYou go, You'll do it.
what do i want
ReplyDeleteto lose all this weight quickly and get to 150 and have another baby
I want all of the same things as you, plus a spot in a figure competition!!! I also want to desire God more!
ReplyDeleteWow. You ladies must be in this for the same things I am!
ReplyDelete@Jenn-full push-ups are awesome. I don't think I could EVER do more than 5. I was pretty 'tough' back in the day. Guess not as tough as I thought.
@Lisa"One Mom's Weight Loss"- Now you're just showing off!:P just kidding. I'm excited to get there, and I am so glad that you CAN.
@KatDoesDiets- Pull ups! How could I forget those? Oh. Maybe cause I can't think of anywhere I would do it. Huh. I'll have to thunk on that.
@BEE, I want it to be over too. But, I'm done with having babies. I hope you get yours!
@Corletta- I wanna see it on YouTube! THat's all I can say!
Just found your blog.......I wish you the bery best.......I am not having a weight issue, but since March last year, my life has been a washing machine thanks to my employer and some stupid inconsistant rules...anyway.....I am now motivated to try and get to full push ups too....I started yoga last night...like a fish out of water. I have the flexibility of a galvanised pipe....but I will keep at it....sometimeslife sucks but it will turn around......
ReplyDeleteGood attitude! It isn't all about fitting in to smaller jeans. A lot of it is about getting strong enough again to take anything life throws at us!
ReplyDelete@Buttsy- I like your humor! Ah. It is like a breath of fresh air,"sometimeslife sucks but it will turn around......" Bless you Woman! I too shall try some flexibility tonight. Just so I can laugh about the galvanized pipe. My husband does have pipe benders.
ReplyDelete@Fit Mommy- I hope so! *indistinct screaming* I mean . . .
I really love these goals. I've never given myself any fitness goals other than maybe be healthy enough to not get winded doing normal things. Like tying my shoe, lol.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be able to do 1 man pushup. I've never been good at those.