
I ate on plan. I took scrupulous care of myself. Which is to say that I did so much better than BEFORE that I don't really care it wasn't quite good enough.
Church services were good, they renewed my resolve.
I snuggled down in the comforter and watched Hulu. BEFORE I would have soldiered on. My whole family and house would have been sorry.
I nursed my cramps that TOM gave me, and cuddled with Beansprout. I put Chickadee to sleep by holding her tight. I fought with my hubbend and family in the morning. I apologized and they let me in again before it set and hardened.
Headache notwithstanding, it has been a good day. I'm determined to continue.
I will be healthy emotionally, physically, and in my relationship with food.
Hey :o)
ReplyDeleteTTOM can really hinder our indurance. Good on you for staying strong in your resolve!
You took your challenge and handled it with grace. It's so true that it's the little things in life that add up to the overall quality of our lives, isn't it? You go girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're in a good place and staying the course. Love to hear about that good self care! Have a great Monday.
ReplyDeleteYou sound so much better than in previous posts and Im so glad. Glad you took care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone for all their support this past week.
ReplyDelete@ CactusFreek- I hate it what TOM comes. I've always had trouble with it. Thanks.
@ Jackie Callahan- It is nice to know that we can come through the other side well. Isn't it? Thanks so much.
@ Leslie- Yes I am, and how are you my dear? I hope you're not still stuck!
@ Kristina- Sooo much better. Amazing how a little R&R will help things smooth out.
I hate TOM! I think everyone is getting a visit from him in the blog world. I'm next, unfortunately. Sometimes that a little bit of "me" time is essential during the visit...good for you for realizing that you needed it!
ReplyDeleteTOM sucks. He has overstayed his welcome with me this time around. dumb.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment
ReplyDelete:)
Oh yes....TOM...coming soon to my house too. Bleeeaah. You have a great attitude, and are doing a great job at keeping it real and keeping it in perspective. Three cheers!
ReplyDelete@Julie V.- amen! Uh-oh. I will be ready for you with words of soothing encouragement. Let me file an alarm code ... OK you're all set girl.
ReplyDelete@Tricia- I hate the dreaded stale guest. Especially when it's TOM. Ugh. I hope he leaves now. NOW!
@BEE- You're welcome, and you deserve it!
@Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com- Thanks. And RE: your boys pants. Any advice passing down a healthy girl's pants to a Beansprout? Will the downsizing get rid of the glitter? ;0)
Ok...I have just caught up on your blogs that I've missed :). Sounds like you've had a lot going on. Listen...you can do it! One day at a time. I hope you're having a fantastic Monday!
ReplyDeleteGo you! Love your determination. I hope you have a great rest of the day!
ReplyDelete@Corletta- Thanks. Yeah, there's been a lot of stuff.
ReplyDelete@KatDoesDiets- Thank you. I'm going!