Thank you to Kelly @ Journey to a New Me. She has a wonderful blog, and not only does she inspire her husband, she has managed to inspire me as well. I am to tell you 7 fun things about myself and pass this award on to 7 other bloggers.
- I try to make people laugh until they snort.
- I am NOT ticklish. You try having 7 uncles on one side. Only Hubbend knows the secret place. 'Nuff said.
- I can type 70 words per minute. Because a typing class made me lose my scholarship, and I had something to prove.
- I like frozen grapes. Try them. Try them and you may I say!
- I couldn't drive a stick shift. Then Hubbend sold the only standard. Picture me cursing him through 4 light cycles on the only hill in the land. I now drive a stick shift.
- I used to practice kissing on the basketball standard pole in my backyard. While my best friend practiced on her hand.
- My first joke: "Guess what?" *what* "LETTUCE!"
Matt @ Lots to Lose
Amy @ the not so secret life of a not so super together mom
F. MCBUTTER PANTS To The Best of My Ability; Weight Loss and Other Addictions
Cari De La Cruz @ Gastric Bypass Barbie
Barbi @ Fit Mom Now!
kathyj333 @ Fatty Kathy's Weight Loss Journal
Fat Daddy @ Fat Daddy Rants
Now some of these people never post awards, but I picked them because I want to share inspirational blogs. Bon Apetit!
If you're hungry for more, I was lucky enough to receive another award below.
*edited 30 MAY 2010 because the fabulous Mrs. Happy Pants gave it to me again. She is totally awesome! Go read her blog. NOW.
*edited 17 JUNE 2010 to include thanks to Pam @ The Rest of the Journey and Karen @ Waisting Time for the Beautiful Blogger award. So wonderfully sweet of them. You should read their blogs. They are super inspiring.
Pam has been trying to lose weight for a while, but then got pregnant. I hope she doesn't mind my talking about it, but she lost her little baby before it could survive. She is back to struggling with her health, and could use as much encouragement as we can give her!
Karen is so intelligent. She's introspective and an excellent writer. I feel better every single time I read her. She always has some way to spin her thoughts into an uplifting achievable medium.
Please go read their blogs NOW TOO!!!
Ok. 1st of all I love the name of your blog. I want to survive, but I want to ENJOY the journey. Or why bother...right??
ReplyDelete2nd, thank you for the award. I have reading your past posts and really think you and I could be friends....lol. You are very insightful and seriously funny.
I am looking forward to reading about all your successes, not just your weight loss. Thanks for reading my blog.
Awww, thank you so much! I have received this award before but here is my list. :)http://www.fitmomnow.com/2010/01/beautfiul-blogger-award.html
ReplyDelete@F. McButter Pants- Is that butter calling me slick? Your handle is totally rockin. Yeah, I've got to get plugged back into life. Zombies eventually get found out in society. Besides, they're no fun and not pretty. 2nd we seriously should be friends. I just read your name and I was hooked. And so it begins ...
ReplyDelete@Fit Mommy-I knew it! If you didn't get the other one you could do that. But YOU are very popular my friend. I accept your list and hereby deem you have fulfilled your civil blogations.
Better late than never I guess. It took me a bit to finally get off my butt and respond. the truth is since I returned home from a biz trip I have not had my laptop open very much. Anyways...Thank you for the award. I do appreciate it very much. And even though I am one who does not post awards, I do like to say thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, my friend! I, too received this award, but never before from you, so that makes it even more special :-*
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to my "Things about Me" posting: http://gastricbypassbarbie.com/2010/01/beautiful-blogger-award/
Take care, and thanks again!!!
Awww, thanks so much! I am truly honored, and as always when picked for an award deeply humbled that I am thought to be worthy.:-)
ReplyDeleteI am a tad behind on pretty much everything just now, but will attempt to put up my list ASAP.:-)