
Weight: 214.8
BMI: 30.0 (On the brink!)
Weight lost to date: 7.7
Date Night
INT. CAR- AFTER BABYSITTER DROP
Me: Are you okay? You look kind of stressed.
Him: Yeah. I'm just worried about buying that computer I needed to buy. I hate to do it, but I had to.
INT. RESTAURANT-JUST SEATED
Me: Are you okay? You look kind of stressed.
Having asked this question three other times.
Him: Yeah. I just don't have a lot to talk about.
Me: (muttering)Brilliant. Just brilliant.
INT. RESTAURANT-AWKWARD PAUSE
Me: Isn't there anything you're excited about your computer?
Him: Well . . .
Me: C'mon, Mr. Techno. You can't tell me there isn't something.
INT. RESTAURANT-TWO MINUTES LATER-STILL TALKING
Him: Hey!
Me: What?
Him: Thanks for going out of your way to make pleasant conversation!
INT. RESTAURANT-15 MINUTES LATER-STILL TALKING
Him: So, how's your new blog going?
INT. RESTAURANT-15 MINUTES LATER-STILL TALKING
Me: Hey . . . Thanks for making pleasant conversation with me!
THE END
Re: the food Wasabi Pea encrusted Salmon anyone?
ALSO: I love my hubbend.
Sounds like a good date night!! Salmon sounds great!
ReplyDeletecute!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. Great job with the weight loss so far!! keep it going!
@Fit Mommy: The salmon was yummy! Great work, I hope the tummy troubles have abated. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete@Denise: Holy crap! (I'm a weird Mormon) You've run 67 miles THIS MONTH!! You are an inspiration. Kuddos on the BQ. I cheated and googled.