
I am under no delusions that this will be the last and final hurrah in my battle with weight. I’m not even mad at the self that got me this way. I can’t believe I made it through the past two years without losing it mentally again. I want to learn a way to cope, even through trauma like that, that will keep me healthy.
So by following the PLAN I will get:
-natural remedy for the slightly depressed results of lithium
-regain strong self-confidence
-talk out problems instead of eating emotions
-feel better each day
-end weight of 175 lbs.
-BMI of 24
-wear size 12ish
You are tall....like me. Taller, actually. Looks like good goals! You will do it! I am in a 14 right now.....12s would be so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteI like (ish)....I use (ish). It shows commitment...with enough flexibility to know when you have done with it!
ReplyDeleteBR.