
I'm tired. I traveled to a BIG CITY on Saturday with my church ladies. I did Church and other Sabbath things on Sunday, then I had a MONSTER day on Monday. The dentist did not spend hours extracting anything. Thank goodness. He only used that high pitched one that sounds like the whine of a missile for a few minutes. It felt like forever. But now it's done.
Today is what is really making me tired. Miss Thang and Beansprout are farmed out, while my Special-girl, Hubbend and I go to another BIG CITY. Sometimes small towns are mud. Sometimes they aren't, but today they are. It's hard to work out and eat right when the only time I have to breathe will be in the car driving.
This would definitely have been a blank day on the exercise calendar of yesteryear. How on earth do you guys get things done when you are busier than all get-out, and then add on the stress of medical tests and serious doctors? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
The way that I stay exercising when things are hectic is to remember that things will only be more chaotic if I feel physically out of control. Exercise and eating healthy are my ways of controlling the things that I can be in control of in life. Hope this makes sense!
ReplyDeleteIf I can't get the gym...I park the car further, take the stair, incorporate bits of exercise here and there. Sometimes it's just plain hard!!
ReplyDeleteHope things settle down for you...
@Corletta, I think that helps. The biggest thing last year was chaos, so it makes sense to think of it that way.
ReplyDelete@Lisa, Thanks. They will soon. And I like your idea. Sometimes at the hospitals I just take Special girl on a looooooooong walk between appointments.