
I am going to church today.
Then I am going to stay home and
- snuggle
- read to Miss THANG
- draw for Beansprout
- kiss my hubbend
Then I will let her explode with obnoxious abandon.We will eat good things.
We will nap.
I love Sunday.
The life of a train wrecked woman, trying to get back on track.

Then I will let her explode with obnoxious abandon.We will eat good things.
I too love Sundays! I hope that you have a great one. My church was cancelled due to icy roads. So...it's a long day of relaxation. Boy do I need it!
ReplyDeleteI just got home from church and we had a great service today. The music was wonderful. Enjoy your day :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! We woke up to multiple text messages saying that our church service was canceled due to the weather (lovely snow/ice storm). So we slept a little later and then my energy kicked in and had to get up and move. Now Im sitting here catching up on reading blogs and loving that the sun is now shining and snow is dripping off the roof line. Have a lovely Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWe just got home. I'm so glad we're not homebound today. We were sick last weekend, and I needed OUT. We had a good time :)
ReplyDelete