
Last night I worked out @ 7:00pm. While my kids were getting ready for bed. That is a new for me. Thanks to Corletta.
I did:
2.21 miles
342 calories
2.5 min @ 4mph/25 min @ 4.5mph/2.5min @ 4mph
Today at 5:30am I scraped the crust off my eyes and got on the treadmill again:
2.08 miles
325 calories
not really sure because I did the same as last night until 15 min. Then I went back to 4mph because I was dying.
Without an ipod! My new diversion is Jillian Michaels' book on metabolism. It's helped to divert the attention away from the timepiece. She talks a lot about whole foods, whole grains, organic, and such. I'm already on that kick, it's just I've been adding in too much sugar. We already it whole wheat bread, wheat pasta, Fiberific cereal etc. We should do better on veggies, and I have fruit around generally. If I could just get my butt to the grocery store. I don't have glass tupperware, and I have teflon pans (Scream, run, aaaah!) But I do actually have a budget.
All in all, I'm proud of myself. We've gone real estate-ing already today, plus had a therapist come. We are awaiting the final therapist, and maybe I will finally be able to get some grocery shopping in. I probly shouldn't jinx it because there is such a thing as naps, and my daughter is bringing home a playdate from school. Someday, my life won't FEEL so crazy. When this is more normal to me.
Hey....I'm so proud of you!!! Keep the good work up!!! So that you know...we're a team! You and I can meet every goal that we set for ourselves. We are the only thing standing in the way of meeting our potential. Dream big!!!
ReplyDelete