
Because it's been a hard day-and I don't want to have to address it tomorrow-I must confess. I ate outside of the kitchen, and I had a cup of hot chocolate as an extra treat, with marshmallows and a cookie. It helped my headache tonight feel so much better. My husband is not home tonight, and I had to put the chillens to bed meself.
My evening did not go as planned. I had planned to go to the store when my husband was home from work because it was a two therapist day and we didn't need to be put through another three trial day. We talked it over and agreed. Unfortunately, one vehicle needed to go to a mechanic while another needed to go with my husband to his forgotten appointment.
So now we literally have NO diapers, and my daughter is sleeping in one I put on her at 6:30 PM. And she missed 1/6th of her fluid intake for the day. We are also out of Windex and other miscellany that I put on a list. I Hate making lists.
Tomorrow we have a real estate appointment, prior to which we have to go visit the orthotics specialists, prior to which we want to go to toys 'r us where they have the newest latest and greatest thing that will end the public raspberries if not the spittle on my glasses. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh.
So, I just wanted to get this off my chest tonight. Don't want to deal with this tomorrow. Nu-uh. I'm gonna have enough.
Comments
Post a Comment
I reply to comments in email. Email me at
journey . beyond . survival at gmail . com
if you'd like me to reply.