
When I am the way I want to be I will no longer need [to do] these things:
Hike my pants over my belly when I stand up or push my pants down under my belly when I sit down.
Run to the kitchen and make icing to eat over _____ .
Inhale sugar.
My current clothes.
Avoid cute clothes that don't work super-sized.
Leave my coat unzipped.
Pray my dress sleeves won't pop.
When I am the way I want to be I will be able to:
Run a 5k in 30 minutes or less!
Be a human pretzel again.
Prioritize myself onto the list.
Eat to live.
Zip up my coat.
Wear my cute clothes from Europe again.
Sit/stand/cartwheel unhindered.
What are you going to do?
I am going to look great in summer clothes again!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, you go!
Wear shorts and chase my kids!
ReplyDelete@KatDoesDiets- You're going to love getting tan too!
ReplyDelete@Fit Mommy- I hear you on those shorts. I'm not sure we're ever going to catch those kids. ;)
Wear the clothes I was just wearing 2 years ago!! Luckily...still in style :)
ReplyDelete@ Lisa "One Mom's Weight Loss"- Ha! That would be my European clothes. I'm thinking I don't really care if they aren't in style when I'm done! I'm gonna wear them just for the satisfaction.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get to my fit goal I will be able to hike a mountain without feeling like I am dying. (I'd like to join our local ADK club and hike on a regular basis)bike uphill without feeling like I'm dying, fit into the cute little styles that I love, wear white shorts in the summer, get a tankini and feel good in it,wear horizontal stripes,and not worry about wearing bulky clothes.Thanks for helping me keep the focus on some of the "prizes" I will gain, by losing!
ReplyDeleteBend over to tie my shoes and sit back up without being lightheaded! And swim, hike, ride a bike, run, LIVE!!!
ReplyDelete@Jackie Callahan- I LOVE mountains. I miss them. And I think tankinis are fabulous. You're always welcome. :)
ReplyDelete@Kristina- Oh, to tie the shoes. Won't it be fun to live again!?
LOVE the fact that you are writing out your goals!!! I think the one I identify the most with is no longer having to hike the pants up over the belly!!!!!
ReplyDelete@Julie V.- hehe. That's the thing that annoys me MOST about being overweight. Silly right? But, it's one of my best motivators!
ReplyDeleteI just want a pretty waistline. T_T It seems impossible in my family though without corsets.
ReplyDelete