Thanks to Kathyj333 at Fatty Kathy's Weight Loss Journal and (I'm not sure if it was me) Julie at Julie's Journey.I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and pass on the award to 10 blogs that make me happy. so.
1. Raspberries blown in my face. (90% of the time anyway)
2. Hugs from little arms
3. Blog comment conversations
4. Kids saying silly things
5. Writing
6. Creating digital picture books
7. Warming my cold feet on my husbands toasty legs
8. Ripe tomatoes
9. Achieving a running goal
10. A clean house
Now for 10 Blogs
1. 500 Miles in 2010
2. The Blubber Blog
3. Haute Plates
4. Fresh Foodie's Fitness Blog
5. Melting Candy
6. See Cathy Run
7. Shedding the Fat-Suit
8. The Final 100
9. Discovering Me
10. Doing A 180
Aurgh! I spent forever doing the links. It's not working. I'm gonna keep at it though.
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeletethank you so much! it's so nice of you to include me in your 10 blogs. have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for including me. I had previously received this and did a post on it so I don't think I'll do a repeat. I love your #7 - me too!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thank you! Can't wait to start working on my HAPPY post. What fun =)
ReplyDelete